Why become a Host on GFOOD?
- Make money by doing what you love: cooking and hosting cuisines.
- Create the perfect culinary experience and get paid for it.
- Showcase your unique menus & wow Foodies with your cooking.
- Take charge of your own schedule and be your own boss.
- Get started easily without any fixed costs or headaches.
- Easily manage everything in one place, from creating cuisines to communicating with guests.
- Get personalized assistance to help you kick start earning money right away!
Benefits of GFOOD Hosting!
Join GFOOD App as an early subscriber and enjoy these exclusive benefits.
As an early subscriber, you'll receive personalized assistance from our team to help you achieve success as a host on GFOOD App. Whether you need help setting up your profile or want advice on pricing your cuisines, our team is here to help you every step of the way.
By joining GFOOD App as an early subscriber, you'll have the opportunity to be featured prominently on our website and social media channels. This increased exposure can help you attract more guests and build your reputation as a top Host.
As an early subscriber, you'll be among the first to receive new features and updates to the GFOOD platform. This will give you an edge over other hosts and help you stay ahead of the competition.
As an early subscriber, you'll receive a free $25 credit to take a start as a host on GFOOD App. Use this credit to set up your profile, host your first cuisine, or invite guests to try your culinary creations. This is a great way to get started on GFOOD App without any upfront costs and start earning money right away.
My name is Sharday, and I am a Chef in the culinary industry. I have been working in the restaurant world for over 10 years now! I have a love and passion for food that shines through when I cook. What I sell is my SKILLS and EXPERTISE. I specialize in custom-made meals and protein execution (such as breaking down and cooking seafoods, beefs, chicken, lamb, venison, etc.) I use my knowledge to create a meal that is catered to your liking. I excel in Italian, Asian, Southern, and Mexican cuisines and creative dishes that are inspired by what I've learned over the years.
Meet Chef Avo And Flo, two students from The Culinary Institute of America, with 30 years combined experience as chefs! Chef Flo (aka: Lee) started cooking at age 7 for his family. Since then, his dream and ambition are to own a food truck and open a hotel/restaurant. Chef Avo (aka: Amanda) grew to love cooking and applied for college and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. Her goals also include owning own a food truck. They both love cooking homemade meals from scratch. So, if you’re looking for real home cooked meals, that are original, look no further!
Frequently Asked Questions
- When you launch the app you will see a list of ‘experiences’ near your location. If you’d like to narrow your search, click on the green circle in the upper right-hand corner. Here you can sort by cuisine, location, popularity, or rating.
- Once you find the listing you want to book, you can click ‘Book Now’. Here you will enter the number of guests, the date, time, and the dish you are requesting.
- If you receive this message, “No Cuisine Available”, please try your request again.
https://www.360training.com/learn2serve/food-handler-training (Note: There are other companies that offer this course as well – this is just one example.)
*If you currently carry a food manufacturing license you are all set!
- If you need to cancel or change your request, please do so 24 hours prior to your scheduled booking date/time.
- If you book your request within the 24-cancellation window, you may cancel without fee, if done so within 10 minutes of booking your request.
- If you are going to be more than 30 minutes late for your booking, you must contact the Host to inform them of your delay.
- User is late for more than 30 minutes (after ETA, which you’ve accepted while made request.
- Mention that if you are late, you can notify driver that you are late via call or sms.